Thursday, April 7, 2011

Face

I recently had the opportunity to work with a photographer/great lady that I know, Julia Gerace.  She is a truly excellent photographer, based out of Connecticut, and I first met her when she was shooting out of her house, way back when! Anyway, she now has a gorgeous studio, and asked me a couple weeks ago to come in to play around with a fantasy model shoot, featuring the four seasons.

Here is a link to her blog post about our shoot. Click to check out a shot from each season.

And this is one of the shots from "Winter"

P.S.  This looks NOTHING like me haha

Anyway, after our fun shoot, Julia insisted that I have got to look into modeling.  I've heard so from friends of mine, and my boyfriend, but always assumed it was them being partial to me or flattery.  Hearing it from a professional really did it for me though, and now I'd seriously like to look into modeling, but am unsure of how or where to start.  I'm only 5'4'' so runway and things of that sort are out of the question.  But I really enjoy modeling and would love to make some side cash. 
Where do I start ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment