Friday, July 1, 2011

Brought to you live from ITALIA!
Some news: the date of RAW Artists was changed to the day I flew out of Italy so I was unable to perform with If/Then :(. But hey, I'm in Italy. Got in this morning and have so far been up for an ungodly amount of hours.
Arrived in Rome with my brother and we know no Italian and sort of just went with the flow. Apparently our hotel in Rome is in China Town...that's right, China Town, Rome.
So far ive had the best cappuccino ever, and I smell like a true Italian...(gross)
The most interesting experience of the day was either the seven foot tall tranny that looked like the Italian Cher,
OR
When mike and I used four languages to get a sim card for our phones out here. (English, Italian, Spanish, and mandarin).

I don't think i can upload pictures from my iPad to my blog, so see my twitter or Facebook for any of those.

We've finally been allowed to check into our hotel after roaming Rome for three hours. And after a siesta we are out for a drink. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment